June 11th, 2013 by tobin
As you may have guessed, this week’s tip is why webinars are an awesome way to promote your business, generate leads and connect with clients. They’re something we’ve instituted in our business – check out our Hangout series – and something we urge you to do in yours.
Not only do webinars save time and resources by letting you sell one-to-many rather than one-on-one, but they put a human face on your business.
Webinars are also a great way to teach the ins and outs of products requiring technical savvy. Rather than sending your clients out into the world with just support documentation, you’re guiding them personally.
And, if you’re still not sure, here are seven specific reasons to put a webinar on your schedule:
1. Position yourself as the expert in your field. Anyone can write a 200 word blog post. But not everyone can talk about your area of expertise for an hour. Nothing builds client and lead trust more than hearing and watching you share your knowledge.
2. Teach your customers to master your product or service. There’s only so much forums and documentation can do, particularly for people who learn best by demonstration. In a webinar you can show your clients how to really use your product, teaching them all the tricks and shortcuts. Make your customers mini-experts!
3. Answer questions and concerns in real time. Sure you can respond to forum questions and blog comments, but what’s better than being able to chat in real time with your customers?
4. Save time and increase efficiency. Instead of talking to each client or lead individually round ‘em up in one (virtual) place.
5. Create a human connection. Like engaging your fans on Facebook and other social media outlets, a webinar gives you a voice, showcases your sense of humor and shows that you care enough to take the time to teach a group of people about a product you care about.
6. Make a lasting mark. Webinars have lasting power; you can record the presentation and make it available for customers to watch later. Webinars are great content with a lengthy shelf-life..
7. Increase conversions. The numbers say it all – webinars have conversion to sale rates as high as 30%!
And that’s where OfficeAutopilot comes in: we integrate seamlessly with Citrix’s GoToWebinar, letting you capture your webinar leads and make the most of the moment. Want to make it happen? Here’s our DIY Kickstart Webinar Management kit. And some FAQs!.